Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dead Pool



Oh my, oh my!  My first question is why did they make five Dirty Harry sequels?  I know there are many fans of the first one but I gotta say it is not my list of top crummy movies.  I found the first one only marginally entertaining and this one only acceptable due to Jim Carrey.  In fact he was the best character of the movie and only appeared in it for 10 minutes.  I highly suggest you youtube Jim Carrey, Dead Pool so you can see him dance around to Welcome to the Jungle.  The second best character was Evan Kim, Harry's partner.  Is it bad that I recognized him from The Kentucky Fried Movie and Caveman?  Oh, Caveman now that's a stinker I need to revisit!  So anyway back to this movie.  Terrible premise: Liam Neesam's character and some other spare have a Dead Pool list of people they think will die.  They then bet on this list.  Well since Harry is famous now by taking down so many bad guys he is ofcourse on this list.  There is lots of shooting and on-liners that are terrible.  My suggestion, DON'T WATCH, unless you are my dad and love Dirty Harry.

On the home front, I think after the flu, strep throat and surgery for my little dude I think we are finally getting back to normal.  Although now I have car problems but my hubby is taking it into the dealer today and oddly enough going to go pretend he is Dirty Harry on his man date.  That leaves me alone with little munchkin all night to veg and snuggle.  I will try to post later tonight or tomorrow about Bates Motel.  It is getting good!!!  So last question you gotta ask yourself, "Do you feel lucky punk?  Well do you!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment