Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bates Motel



Oh my oh my how many ways can I say how much I like Bates Motel?  Let me count the ways:

1. The way the show meshes modern and 50's/60's attributes.
2. The weirdo town where everyone is a freakazoid pervert.
3. Dylan the calm, cool and collected brother.  (Don't bug Bradley!)
4. Of course, Norman himself!
5. The way psychos bring a family together.
6. After the last episode, the sheriff.
7. Lastly, Norma ... Norma .... Norma!

It took awhile for Norma to grow on me but now all I can say is she is AWESOME!!!  One of these days I am going to blow up on everyone and just say whatever comes to mind.  I know what you're thinking, "You already do that!" but I do have a bit of a filter even though that surprises everyone.  Right now I am watching her freak and call someone a sh@$head because they didn't acknowledge her apology.  I aspire to do that!  I can't decide if she is going to go crazy and have feelings for one of her sons, if so I take back my aspiration.

Here are my predictions for the next season:
-the teacher isn't dead, he just envisioned it.  (how many people can one kill before getting caught and ending the series?)
-he and his brother have it out over Bradley.  (Obviously)
-Norma and the sheriff have a tryst.
-we need some more scandals, maybe Watergate, Teapot Dome Scandal, the possibilities are endless!

Hope everyone can see the series if you missed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment