Saturday, April 14, 2012

Troll Hunter


Well I have gotten a little behind in my blog but let's be serious, who is surprised about that?  Don't worry I have been watching crummy movies I just haven't been on the computer lately.  Last week I managed to watch the infamous Troll Hunter.  A Norwegian film in subtitles no less.  It was actually pretty great!  The plot: College film students investigate a bear attack (because that's what film students do) and discover a man who hunts trolls.  Apparently the Norway government knows about trolls and have ex military men hunt them.  The clips of the trolls were fantabulous!  The movie was a cross between a less nauseating Blair Witch and a low budget Lord of the Rings.  I give this movie two foreign thumb's up.  I mean you have to read subtitles but at least you get to watch trolls. 

Home front news: just when I thought I was channeling the Mockingjay and inspiring a rebellion with our friends, my dear husband and Borris, the key player in my rebellion, are planning an outing to go to a gunshow for the majority of a Sunday.  I mean not only are you leaving the fam when our time is so limited, you're leaving the fam for a GUNSHOW!  Not the good kinda gunshow either, feel free to laugh and imagine Matthew McConaughey here.  It's the kind of show where you think to yourself, "Self, why am I here watching a bunch of goobers discussing the best type of Glock to buy in case I have to take someone out."  Seriously?!?  To each their own I suppose.  I shouldn't say anything I am currently watching, Ghoul, which I recorded off the Chiller channel.  I just witnessed two love birds get killed by a ghoul and a bunch of vines but at least I am watching my crummy movie late at night after P has gone to bed but I digress.  It seems I am back to the drawing board and the rebellion is back on!  To quote the wise words of Mike Corleone, "Just when I thought I was out ... they pull me back in."  Translation, just when I thought I made progress ... he goes back to his old ways.  I must now devote my time to Ghoul so I can report on it later.  Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment