Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sucker Punch




Bad movie Monday was Sucker Punch!  Besides it having a good soundtrack and pretty cool graphics the deep meaning was lost on me.  I realize she is releasing her pain by escaping to other realities and there for obtaining freedom but I kept finding myself saying, "Whooooo cares!"  I did enjoy the Nazi zombies, dragons, etc. but Scott Glenn's face was no doubt the scariest part.  Eek!  It almost scared me to death. 

No changes on the home rebellion front.  Husband has been quite pleasant this week.  I think he read my blog and got scared.  Or maybe I have been following the wise message of Sucker Punch and escaped into my own reality.  Maybe I had a lobotomy and what I think is real is truly an alternate state.  If that's the case why can't I be a millionaire jet setter?  Just questions to contemplate while enjoying a libation this evening.

Anyway, my evaluation of Sucker Punch is a D-.  I would have given it a C- but the name Sucker Punch bothers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment